Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.022 INR / HNL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,854 (L 19,147) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)