Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.904 INR / HNL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,141 (L 17,263) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)