Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.707 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,335 (Mex$ 16,008) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)