Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.790 INR / ARS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨41,557 (ARS $14,894) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)