Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.920 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,200 (Mex$ 12,805) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)