Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 INR / ARS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,601 (ARS $19,486) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)