Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.794 INR / ARS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,776 (ARS $18,175) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)