Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,520 (Mex$ 13,325) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)