Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12357 INR / CRC
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,727 (₡ 523,820) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)