Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,323 (Php38,433) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)