Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,173 (Php41,396) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)