Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,650 (Mex$ 12,461) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)