Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,272 (R$ 2,522) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)