Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,752 (Rp 9,552,443) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)