Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,569 (€694) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)