Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,714 (23,815 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)