Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.228 INR / GBP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 71% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,287 (£762) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)