Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.754 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,007 (6,836 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)