Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.107 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,748 (2,708 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)