Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20096 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨41,026 (204,150 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)