Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,260 (руб 42,188) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)