Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,561 (€763) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)