Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20105 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,622 (216,966 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)