Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,033 (₨83,785) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)