Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.170 INR / ILS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 32% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,337 (3,045 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)