Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.257 INR / ILS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,448 (3,347 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)