Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.543 INR / ILS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,624 (2,838 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)