Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,049 (2,913 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)