Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.468 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,207 (8,062 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)