Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.035 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,872 (7,089 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)