Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,850 (Mex$ 15,595) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)