Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.644 INR / NZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,735 (NZ$1,506) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)