Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.623 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,893 (R 9,229) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)