Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.152 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,171 (R 9,544) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)