Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.645 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,604 (5,224元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)