Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,776 (﷼ 28,555,271) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)