Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08175 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,074 (991,766 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)