Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07201 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,729 (1,051,656 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)