Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.985 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,760,819 (Bs 10,273,235) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)