Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,070 (Bs 49,529,229) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)