Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.230 INR / UYU
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,646 ($U27,641) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)