Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10453 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,444 (CH$597,377) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)