Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.098 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,798 (S/. 2,389) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)