Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.564 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,911 (Mex$ 14,286) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rabat costs 200,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 3 hours ago)