Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.493 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,816 ($b4,843) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)