Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,622 (R 9,458) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)