Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.900 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨45,370 (E£ 11,633) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)