Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.068 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨43,647 (E£ 10,728) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)