Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨41,550 (E£ 10,851) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)