Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.674 INR / TTD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 40% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,334 (6,027 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (42 minutes ago)