Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 INR / TTD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 42% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,192 (6,057 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)