Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.055 INR / PGK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,646 (3,323 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)