Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.861 INR / PGK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,963 (2,826 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)