Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 INR / MUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,986 (₨26,496) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Long Beach, California costs $0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)