Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 INR / HTG
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 44% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,491 (58,457 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)