Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.567 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,870 (R$ 2,600) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)