Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.428 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,483 (R 9,853) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)