Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,868 (₨ 83,049) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)