Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,938 (€602) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)