Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.277 INR / BGN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,592 (1,100 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)