Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.587 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,046 (€822) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)