Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.427 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,030 (R 8,481) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)